Favorite Posts

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Snow Sensory Bin

I got a recipe for Erupting Snow from Growing a Jeweled Rose. It was so easy to make and so much fun! You use baking soda and shaving cream to make it. When your done playing with the snow you can make it fizz up with vinegar!

I dusted the top of the snow with fine silver and white glitter (it's not really showing up in the picture but sparkled in the sun). I also added some iridescent sequin and snowflake sequin.
We poured some vinegar over fake snowballs and watched them fizz! The girls were loving it!
Bubbles :)
We ended up with watery slime! It was a very fun and messy day :)

I link up at these linky parties

2 comments:

  1. A mom that's not afraid of their kids making a mess. I love it! I wish we only had sensory snow, instead of a few feet of it. What a fun project and activity for your kids. And, again, beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And boy was it a mess! Well worth it though. My five year old is wishing for the real thing.

      Delete